I am happy to announce that as of today, we can all become grammatically perfect. No, you aren’t dreaming, you now no longer have to carry the burden of remembering ancient rules of grammar. “Writer’s Little Helper” will recognize your errors and change them instantly. It also explains, in the right margin, why each error is wrong, helping you to understand better.
This is not sorcery or ancient magic. It is an application called Grammarly. Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free. A Forbes magazine evaluation of the tool led them to summarize “Grammarly quickly and easily
makes your writing better.” Best of all, this tool can be downloaded in its basic form for free. Try it out for as long as you like. There is a premium version that amps it up to an even higher level.
If you are a writer, you need this tool because:
- Grammarly instantly fixes over 250 types of errors, most of which Microsoft Word® can’t find.
- Find the perfect word every time with context-optimized synonym suggestions. Whether you’re writing emails, essays, or social media posts,
- Grammarly has your back. Grammarly scans your text for proper use of more than 250 advanced grammar rules, spanning everything from subject-verb agreement to article use to modifier placement.
- Correctly spelled words used in the wrong context mean embarrassing mistakes for you. Grammarly spots erroneous use of lose/loose, affect/effect, lie/lay, there/their/they’re, and many other commonly confused words.
- Words can make an impact, or they can fall flat. Enhance your sentences with Grammarly’s context-optimized word choice suggestions to instantly improve the readability of your document.
There is absolutely nothing to lose by giving this wonderful tool a try. The price certainly is right – nothing at all. Seeing is believing.
Famous Last Words
“It’s really difficult for me. Language, I think I just always expected that you learn a word in place of a word and when I discovered how difficult the grammar was and learning that was very discouraging for me.” – Bo Derek
The Hank Moody School of Creative Writing
Class is back in session. Catch my next collection of coherent babbles when I ramble on about ways to improve your storytelling and content marketing skills. Storytelling is an essential component of being different.
The Big Kumbaya in CyberSpace
Sharing and discussing content posts brings us together as one. Sharing ideas, answering and asking questions makes us all strong. Please take the time to share what works for you.
Thank you for taking time out to read this piece. Your time is greatly appreciated. To hear the rantings of other voices on the same subject: